A cozy, warm, luxurious, and stylish headband made of Peruvian alpaca - a natural. technical fiber with air circulation and heat insulation. It is made from the very first sheer of an alpaca, meaning the softest their wool will ever be!
As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make, because alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact. Keep your beautiful head warm, continue to look incredible, and go play outside
- 7% Spandex
- Made with 100% natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin. High-quality and durable.
- Made by Peruvian artisans who work with small scale alpaca farmer.
- Made with alpaca fur - one of the highest performing technical fibres, making it ideal for active or casual use in colder temperatures.
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.