Snuggle up and get cozy with the blanket throw by Pokoloko. Directly traded from their artisans in the Andean mountain range of Ecuador, this product is part of Poko's Artisan Alpaca Series and connects you to their long textile tradition. The relationship with this artisan is where Poko all began.
A beautiful addition to interior decorating, a great gift, and the coziest throw you will find! Can also be worn as an oversize scarf !
- 20% Alpaca
- 80% Acrylic
Alpaca is one of the highest performing natural technical fibres in the world that is lightweight, silky-smooth, and stronger than mohair. As a bonus, alpaca is one of the Earth's most sustainable fibers to make, because alpacas and alpaca fiber harvesting have a very low environmental impact.
Throw - 45" W x 67" L
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.