The Baby Alpaca Headband is an oh so cozy, warm, and stylish winter accessory! Let’s start with why it’s called ‘baby’ alpaca - this refers to the very first sheer of a newer alpaca, resulting in a supremely soft fleece. As such, it’s a very special fleece, as baby alpaca fibre is harvested just once in the alpaca’s life.
Running errands, out for a walk, skiing, or in the hot tub at the end of the night, this headband will be there for you through it all!
- Made with 100% natural materials. Soft and gentle on the skin. High-quality and durable.
- Made by Peruvian artisans who work with small scale alpaca farmer.
- Made with alpaca fur - one of the highest performing technical fibres, making it ideal for active or casual use in colder temperatures.
- Hand wash with mild soap, or machine wash on cold, delicate cycle.
- Do not wring, scrunch, stretch, or twist.
- Hang to dry or dry clean, do not dry in a dryer machine.
- Groom with a light brush in direction of the fibre.
- Can iron in the same direction on a low setting.